17 November 2011

i'm obsessed with...paisley

I had a pretty pink paisley dress when I was little that I adored. Ever since then I've had a weakness for this romantic and timeless droplet-shaped motif.

using paisley in interior decor
via
via 

via
all about paisley for decorating
via
paisley in interior design
source
Pottery Barn

Below are some nice fabrics all from fabric.com.







And this one at JB Quilting Fabrics.


And a couple of bold-coloured paisley prints from housefabric.com.



And finally this wallpaper from walldecorsource.com.


So what do you think? Are you a paisley person too?


3 comments :

  1. Yes...I love paisley too! I bought my husband a paisley tie...he hated it, so I returned it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally a paisley person I want that bedding from PB now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @My Crafty Home-Life
    Funny! I think a paisley tie would be fantastic! Men...

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for making my day!