26 January 2012

green idea: creative diy headboards

I have headboards on the brain because I am making one this weekend for a daybed. Headboards, in my opinion, are so important in completing the design of a bedroom, and they offer an opportunity to express some personality. You don't have to spend a lot and you don't (and I'd venture shouldn't) have to buy one with your bed frame. I think it is much more interesting (and eco-friendly) to create one. Here are some wonderful examples.
via Kaboodle

via Molitli

via Homes and Gardens

via Jamie Herzlinger

Centsational Girl

Vivaterra

via Apartment Therapy

via DecorPad

Stylizmo

via Apartment Therapy
Check out even more here

2 comments :

  1. One's creativity is put to the test ..there are so many types of headboards..these are beautiful examples.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I soo need a new headboard.. great examples!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for making my day!