8 December 2013

quick refresh: homemade mouse pad

I haven't really used a mouse pad in the past, but after moving into my new condo and switching my desk to a glossy top version, I needed one. 


I had, however, committed to a "nothing-new-move-experiment"  so I couldn't go out and buy one. What to do? Create one with stuff I already own. 


I simply covered a book with some pretty material I had stashed away. All I did was wrap the book like a present and use spray glue to hold. Easy-peesy, and didn't cost a dime. 



What are your tips for no-spend solutions? 

1 comment :

  1. You are a clever girl. Thank you for this. I love it. And my mantra for January/February is the same that
    you are living by now. No new stuff and use, use and use again.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for making my day!