19 September 2012

room of the week: light and bright workspace

I'm drooling over this light, bright and calming room, which I am pinning as a favourite workspace to mimic one day. Not only is it black and white (which I am just slightly obsessed with) but it is simple and uncluttered, uses natural materials and has a ton of sunshine coming through. Perfection. 

bright home office
photo by Kira Brandt via 

Need some ideas for designing or redesigning your home? Contact me about online design for only $150.

4 comments :

  1. These days, Timberland for fall 2012 is the best that can be collected for the fall. With the arrival of autumn and winter days, people would like to wear fall Timberland Boots with beautiful design and color combination, very good and very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too, wishing for a wee pop of colour somewhere tho! Gallery is really good, and is that bar on the window displaying medals?? I have a few hard fought half marathon medals collecting dust...hmmm gets me thinking. I could call it my bragging stick??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Designer Ferragamo Handbag are usually known for their quality and craftsmanship. The reputation of a large number of designers that precedes them, what they looked for those who enjoy the means to promote their products. The conclusion is that many large Ferragamo Outlet bags for fashion-conscious consumers and many retailers and online resources are always available to help. The right bag for every occasion

    http://www.ferragamobagsale.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for making my day!