11 April 2012

black & white day 9

This stunning ultra-modern minimalist Beverly Hills home is by designer James Magni, a master of creating serenity and balance in a home. I'm in love with his pristine use of whites, grays and soft blacks, which gleam in the ample sunlight and let the views speak for themselves.





You can check out the rest of this amazing home at Architectural Digest

In need of a little help with designing or redesigning your home? Contact me about online design help, starting at $75.

4 comments :

  1. @Deborah

    I know, it would be tough to not just stay in there all day though! So beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like the design, but I think what saves it from looking too cold is that amazing, amazing view.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for making my day!