28 October 2011

modern clock designs

source

Clocks are a functional necessity in our homes and offices, so why not use them as an opportunity to add an interesting design element? There are some great modern clock options available and also excellent ideas on how to make your own if you are so inclined. If you have a great clock, turn it into the focal point of your room! 

West Elm

Amazon

Etsy

Etsy

Indigo

DIY painted record clock via Etsy

Clockshop

revivehome.com

DIY frame clock via Dutch by Design

2 comments :

  1. Great post! Love the photos!! The record player clock is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You have such interesting clocks here. I so love the last one . The frame clock which is I think my daughter will simply love it since she has a lot to put in her album .

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for making my day!