20 August 2012

monday refresh: find a new artist

Sometimes refreshing your space is as simple as finding a new (to you) artist whose work makes you smile. If you are able to put an original piece in your home, great. If not, creating a new screensaver or printing out a 8 x11 copy to pin on an inspiration board will do the trick. 

I'm loving the work of Philip Barlow right now. 
Happy Monday all. 







Need some ideas for designing or redesigning your home? Contact me about online design for only $150.

3 comments :

  1. I love these! The first picture would look great on a wall in my dream beach home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What amazing art pieces! I'll take one of each please :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love original art, and these pieces are awesome! They're really different, almost magical.

    I wish I had more walls in my house so I'd have more space to hang art :-)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for making my day!