3 August 2012

London design inspiration

With Olympic fever abound, here's a roundup of modern design coming out of London. I'm inspired by the superb detail, yet overall simplistic and clean beauty that lets architectural elements speak for themselves.

London interior design
Elite Metalcraft 


The Folly, via weheart.co.uk
home rental via Foxtons
Bodie and Fou
House to Home
Town Hall Hotel and Apartments
The Modern House
The Pelham Hotel
Dwell
Ben Pentreath Ltd.
Dwell
House to Home
And one final example of beautiful, classic London style:

draped sheath by London-based designer Roksanda Ilincic, via

6 comments :

  1. I could live in any one of these homes! All the rooms are beautiful - I really like the kitchen with the large artwork and floor-to-ceiling glass doors and the bedroom with the three arched windows and great architectural detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with the home rental image...gorgeous architecture and such a serene space. Happy weekend ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this London theme focused on design cause (secret)...I'm not a fan of the sporting events at all - don't watch a thing...I know, not cool right? But I do love design and I love how I always find new cool designers on your blog. Um, hello Ben Pentreath Ltd....going there now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @designchic

    I know, that home rental with the amazing windows is just breath-taking. Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Nicole Scott

    Thanks Nicole- it's great to know that the designers I'm coming across resonate. I love finding new (to me) talent, so glad that it inspires you too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these spaces! So much!! ALL of them!!! The Cherner stools are a favorite, and on my wish list for furniture I would love to own... Wish list meaning, my, 'a girl can dream' list ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for making my day!