13 July 2014

plan a simple week

Welcome to a new week! We are in the depths of mid-summer in the northern hemisphere, and no doubt many of us are vacationing and spending time recharging with family and friends. I know I'm so excited to go back home to the East Coast for vacation time at the end of the week to enjoy the fresh air and sunshine.

I thought now is therefore the perfect time to intentionally plan out ways to live simply for the week, in an effort not only to make our own lives better, but also to do our part in the whole eco-system of our planet. Living moments, days and weeks with intention can help us stay on track to a simple and grateful life.

Check out these tips from Tiny Buddha on living simply everyday.


 I wish you all a joyful week. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for making my day!