15 July 2011

green idea: diy painted floors

Need to get rid of bad carpet or linoleum but can't afford new flooring? Paint your floors! It takes a little work, but will only cost you a can of paint. With durable options like Benjamin Moore deck paint, it will outlast even the heaviest traffic. If you are lucky enough to have plank flooring, you can achieve a great cottage feel. But even the normal plywood subfloor boards painted out can look amazing.

via










All images and sources (plus more!) via my Pinterest board. 

Happy painting!

3 comments :

  1. Your examples are pretty fabulous! Actually, you've got me thinking about some spaces in my home. Hmmmm! :-)
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I think I will try this very soon. Love the stencilled bathroom floor.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for making my day!