13 March 2012

i'm obsessed with...trays


Rue
I'm an organizing freak, so I love trays of all sizes and styles. They are so great for using both to display items in a grouping, and also inside drawers for corralling do-dads. I love them on a desk, a coffee table, an entrance table, bedside table and bathroom or bedroom vanity. Vintage, diy or purchased, there are all kinds of tray options for all kinds of prices so don't hesitate to pick one up. Or five. 

Here are a few in my home right now:








3 comments :

  1. Wow, you really do love trays! I'm currently waffling about one of West Elm's yellow trays. I think I'm going to go check it out in person now that there's a store here in Seattle -- yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great collection of trays. It is one accessory I am always adding to - they are so versatile.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for making my day!