As you know from my earlier post this week, I'm obsessed with trays. There are so many to choose from, it's hard to pick only a few. Here is a round-up on where to find the best of old and new.
1. I love this modern tray from Crate&Barrel (I have one!) for $19.
2. This tray is in a hip herringbone pattern, from Indigo for $15.
3. These classic lacquered trays from West Elm run from $14-$25.
4. Lucite is hot right now. This tray is from CB2 for $45.
5. I couldn't forget this stylish black and white round tray from IKEA for $20.
6. A mini Acaciaware wooden tray is perfect for organizing, from Bed Bath and Beyond for $5.
7. How about making your own? Thrift stores always have basic plastic or wood trays that can be painted. Here's a DIY version with tutorial by Centsational Girl:
8. Or if you like homemade but don't want to do it yourself, check out Etsy and find one like this for $30.
9. For vintage trays, also check out Etsy. This pretty one is $23.