4 May 2012

find it friday: affordable art

With the abundance of affordable art available online these days there is no excuse for buying those mass-produced boring box store prints. Here are 10 cool sources:

Rachell Sumpter from 20x200. $60

Judy Kaufmann from The Working Proof. $35

Visualphilosophy print via Etsy. $24

Joel Kahn from Saatchi Online. $33

letterpress word art from Hammerpress. $35

John van der Woude from online photo site Eye Buy Art. $50

Victoria Behm via Stampa. $200

Daniella Spring via Etsy. $15

vintage poster art from AllPosters.com. $40

Vin Pezz via Society 6. $95

4 comments :

  1. I am a sucker for poster art. I have many in my home, and they make me happy every time I see then. My favourite is a typography/shape of a bicycle. The bicycle is "drawn" using the words of the parts to create the shape! And it is painted with Schwinn paint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @barbara@hodge:podge

    I know, poster art is my favourite. Love the vintage city and travel posters. But who cool is it to actually use Schwinn paint!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these art finds, especially the vintage ones. I plan on doing something with posters or canvases in my basement reno. I'll be checking these sources out for sure! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for making my day!