8 May 2012

green idea: 7 cool repurposing projects

Here are some amazing repurposing project ideas and products to get you thinking about reusing things that may be lying around your home or garage. 

recycled magazine coasters via

upcycled ladder potrack via

repurposed license plate keychain by 

radiator cover vases via

recycled phone book pencil holder via

upcycled colander hanging planter via

repurposed chandelier by 

Check out my Pinterest board for more repurposing ideas. Have you done any repurposing lately? 

4 comments :

  1. Love these ideas. I pinned the license plate key chain and there were so many other great ideas over at their ETSY shop :)

    Thanks for the inspiration.

    blessings,
    karianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all such cool & creative re-purposing ideas :-) Especially love the light fixture, and the ladder as a pot holder is perfect!

    My hubby and I are in the middle of working on a little something using leftover wood from when we built the fence around our backyard 10 years ago. Hope to have it done and ready to blog about soon :-)

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really cool post! I especially love the radiator covers as vases! The coasters and the ladder are so clever! On the eve of my trip to Brimfield, you've given me lots of ideas! My head is spinning!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for making my day!