20 February 2012

black and white day 3

It's a holiday here today and I'm procrastinating preparing some healthy meals for the week ahead. I'd be much more eager for this task if I was able to do it in one of these black and white kitchen beauties. One is industrial, which I'm crushing on these days, and the other is a little more classic. However, notice the attention to detail in both, like dark wood and black trim on the windows and cabinets, showpiece sinks and appliances, marble counters, and attention-grabbing pendant lights. 

Rebekah Zaveloff via Houzz
House and Home

In need of ideas and inspiration to help you begin or finish refreshing a room? Contact me about e-design services, starting at $75.

4 comments :

  1. I'm beyond 'crush' on that second kitchen -- I'd like to ask it to move in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are beautiful kitchens. I thought the tiled vent hood in the first was interesting. I don't think I've seen anything like that before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of those kitchens and I totally agree that the attention to detail is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for making my day!